How we are managing Coronavirus
We are open for emergency contact lens appointments and can offer advice by telephone.
We may also be able to assist with spectacle problems.
We can still take orders for lenses either by telephone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What we are doing.
- We already adhere to strict infection control standards.
- Equipment, as always, is disinfected after every patient.
- Hand sanitisation units are available and sinks with antibacterial soap are available in the consulting room and in the rest of the building.
- We are up to date with all government guidelines and best practices as they are released.
What you can do.
- Please ensure normal hygiene measures, including hand washing.
- If you are not using daily disposables, please ensure you are correctly using both disinfecting and cleaning solutions. Use fresh each day and don’t top-up in the case.
- Please kindly adhere to the government’s medical advice on regular hand washing and good hygiene practices.
- Please inform us if you are or have experienced flu like symptoms and/or have recently travelled to high risk areas before attending your appointment.
- Stay on top of your physical and mental health. It’s important to get fresh air and keep active.
In the event that I am unavailable, my colleague Sylwia Warszawska FBDO CL is fully qualified to advise you either by telephone or in person here at De Walden Street in the event of an emergency.